Wednesday, January 30, 2008

gone fishin slashin

if there is any best day to play hookie, it's today. 10-15 inches of new pow on top of the 10-15 that fell yesterday. and dontcha know, i'm stuck in my office all day.



my solution would be to stay in my windowless office and waste time on snowboard.com, but meetings out of the office today will conjure up tearful and remorseful emotions that question my initial thoughts on coming to work when i step outside and see the snow covered mountains in front of me. who has two thumbs and doesn't care about the speech/luncheon on park city's economical forecast? yeah, you know the rest.



it's days like today that make me rethink my ambitions to have a 'real job' so i can prepare for a 'successful future.' boo to that. befriending mother nature and breathing in fresh air is where true success lies. and anyone who says differently should go to the girl's department at jc penny, buy a pair of skinny jeans and call themselves emo.

let's go shred.



www.skiutah.com



Monster Dump! Resorts with 12" or more are in green.

Resort new base
Alta 17" 132"
Beaver Mtn 5" 78"
Brian Head 0" 50"
Brighton 17" 112"
The Canyons 16" 107"
Deer Valley 10" 99"
Park City Mtn 10" 88"
Powder Mtn 11" 104"
Snowbasin 17" 119"
Snowbird 16" 126"
Solitude 17" 110"
Sundance 17" 80"
Wolf Mtn 14" 88"

MOUNTAIN WEATHER
1° F 9:15 am

No comments: